JPX919 Hot Metal PRO / Chromoly 4140M
SteelFiber i95 (.370 Parallel Tip) & i95cw (.355 Taper Tip Constant Weight)
With more PGA Tour wins than any other golf graphite iron shaft in history, the SteelFiber i95 is the perfect transition into a lighter weight shaft. The i95 allows a player to achieve increased distance and reduced vibration, while simultaneously maintaining pinpoint accuracy and incredibly consistent distance control. More info
SteelFiber i110 (.370 Parallel Tip) & i110cw (.355″ Taper Tip Constant Weight)
Players who are sensitive to weight reduction in their irons golf shafts prefer the Tour Winning SteelFiber i110. Their advantages are the accuracy, consistency and vibration dampening of SteelFiber shafts, while maintaining a similar ball flight to much heavier steel shafts. More info
HOT METAL performance in a smaller package
The JPX919 Hot Metal Pro packs all the performance of Mizuno’s JPX919 Hot Metal – into a smaller, more workable playing profile, with slimmed down top line, sole and reduced offset
A benchmark in iron design – the JPX919 Hot Metal combines an incredible balance of launch speed and soft, controllable landing angles. The use of a high strength Chromoly 4140M and seamless cup face construction produces the highest ball speed from any Mizuno iron. Mizuno’s new stability frame ensures that each iron within the set produces the correct flight apex – with landing angles steep enough to control shots into the green.
- Chromoly 4140M: Highly resilient material allows new multi-thickness face for astonishing ball speed and feel.
- Seamless Construction: A one piece cupped geometry produces a surprising level of feedback at high ball speeds.
- Stability frame : Open at the heel portion to enhance stability, launch and loft appropriate flight apex for soft landing approach shots.
- Re-engineered Sound Ribs: Developed to hit specific vibration patterns identified as delivering a satisfying sensation through impact.
- Pearl Brush : Chrome plating with a new more durable pearl finish to soften the 919s precise lines in high sunlight.
- Modified scoring irons: A steeper transition into more compact scoring irons and wedges.
“There’s been a noticeable shift of better players towards the Hot Metal irons – we realised we could do more in that category and push the technology a bit further. The big surprise was how the ball speed and stability stayed near indistinguishable from the standard version, once we’d made the size and offset adjustment.” Chris Voshall, Senior Engineer
X30 steel wedges with milled grooves: Set matching Gap, Sand and Lob wedges use a softer material with tour precision milled grooves and face for improved spin and control around the greens.
SPECS AND OPTIONS
|Club #||Available for Left||Lie Angle||Loft (degree)||Offset (inch)||Bounce (degree)||Length (inch)|