JPX919 Tour / 1025E Pure Select Mild Carbon steel
Tour performance with precision distance control
SteelFiber i95 (.370 Parallel Tip) & i95cw (.355 Taper Tip Constant Weight)
With more PGA Tour wins than any other golf graphite iron shaft in history, the SteelFiber i95 is the perfect transition into a lighter weight shaft. The i95 allows a player to achieve increased distance and reduced vibration, while simultaneously maintaining pinpoint accuracy and incredibly consistent distance control. More info
SteelFiber i110 (.370 Parallel Tip) & i110cw (.355″ Taper Tip Constant Weight)
Players who are sensitive to weight reduction in their irons golf shafts prefer the Tour Winning SteelFiber i110. Their advantages are the accuracy, consistency and vibration dampening of SteelFiber shafts, while maintaining a similar ball flight to much heavier steel shafts. More info
A more compact, streamlined evolution of Mizunos’ standout tour iron of 2017/18, re-stablishing Mizuno as the iron of choice on Tour. The JPX919 Tour is surprisingly stable for its size, demonstrated in its tight distance patterns from off centre strikes – the critical benchmark for elite level shotmakers. Grain Flow Forged HD (High Density) from a single billet of 1025E Pure Select mild carbon steel in Hiroshima Japan – for the softest, purest Mizuno feel yet.
– Elite shotmakers profile: Compact and lean over the ball, the JPX919 Tour is designed to satisfy the needs of the game’s elite shotmakers.
– Stability frame : Open at the heel portion to enhance stability and launch, whilst producing a tour-preferred vibration/sound.
– Tour grind top edge: Narrowed to match grinds commonly requested on tour. Reduced to 4.6mm on 7 iron (10% measured shrinkage in CAD data).
– Pearl Brush : Chrome plating with a new more durable pearl finish to soften the 919s precise lines in high sunlight.
– Grain Flow Forged HD (High density): From a single billet of 1025E mild carbon steel in Hiroshima Japan for unmistakable Mizuno feel through impact.
– Custom Availability: Built to your desired specification as part of a full, split or short set. No upcharges for grips / shafts within the Mizuno Custom Program.
|Lie Angle||Loft °||Offset (inch)||Length (inch)|
Standard set: 3-PW
Dexterity: RH only