Special offer: Mizuno JPX 919 TOUR 4-PW, Dynamic Gold 120 S300 + MP-S Balls
JPX919 Tour / 1025E Pure Select Mild Carbon steel
Tour performance with precision distance control
A more compact, streamlined evolution of Mizunos’ standout tour iron of 2017/18, re-stablishing Mizuno as the iron of choice on Tour. The JPX919 Tour is surprisingly stable for its size, demonstrated in its tight distance patterns from off centre strikes – the critical benchmark for elite level shotmakers. Grain Flow Forged HD (High Density) from a single billet of 1025E Pure Select mild carbon steel in Hiroshima Japan – for the softest, purest Mizuno feel yet.
– Elite shotmakers profile: Compact and lean over the ball, the JPX919 Tour is designed to satisfy the needs of the game’s elite shotmakers.
– Stability frame : Open at the heel portion to enhance stability and launch, whilst producing a tour-preferred vibration/sound.
– Tour grind top edge: Narrowed to match grinds commonly requested on tour. Reduced to 4.6mm on 7 iron (10% measured shrinkage in CAD data).
– Pearl Brush : Chrome plating with a new more durable pearl finish to soften the 919s precise lines in high sunlight.
– Grain Flow Forged HD (High density): From a single billet of 1025E mild carbon steel in Hiroshima Japan for unmistakable Mizuno feel through impact.
– Custom Availability: Built to your desired specification as part of a full, split or short set. No upcharges for grips / shafts within the Mizuno Custom Program.
|Lie Angle||Loft °||Offset (inch)||Length (inch)|
Standard new set: 4-PW, stiff